Each tree purchased comes with a Tree Free certificate.
Our 8.5" x 11" certificates are made from a special ecological tree-free paper that contains 10% Banana Fiber and is PCF (Processed Chlorine Free) and 100% PCW (Post-Consumer Material) . Because the paper is acid-free it won't yellow or disintegrate over time.
By printing our Certificates on Banana™ Paper, we are helping to…
- Paper accounts for 40% of all municipal waste
- Recycled paper means less trash, lower taxes & other disposal costs
- Tons of agricultural waste will not go into rivers and landfills
- 60-70% energy savings over virgin pulp
- The paper industry is the 3rd largest user of energy in the U.S.
Protect Natural resources
- The U.S. consumes 100 million tons of paper a year & use is increasing
- Recycled paper uses 55% less water & helps preserve our forests
- Recycling of waste paper creates more jobs
- The paper industry is one of the largest water polluters in the world
- Recycled paper reduces water pollution by 35%, reduces air pollution by 74%, and eliminates many toxic pollutants
Not only will you be helping to preserve our natural environment, you’ll also be helping disadvantaged children in Costa Rica as the Banana™ Paper manufacturer donates a percentage of each sale towards an orphanage in San Jose.